The terms here are not to put you in difficulties but to avoid deceitful practices, and to keep our’s and related entities’ sides safe, and also to maintain a healthy digital environment.
Here we and our refers to CreativeCodecraft. The name and the title is CreativeCodecraft, and the site URL is www.creativecodecraft.com
Use of Our Branding
The use of our branding is allowed for attributing us but not for anything else. Our branding includes our Name which is CreativeCodecraft, Our Logos (Including the initial concepts), our site URL, our site layout and design, etc.
Use of the Content
Our content consists of almost everything in the site. All posts, pages, visuals, text, etc.
Read and share the content freely. If you are sharing our content over personal sites or over any site that doesn’t automatically include the attribution then you must include the attribution manually (Our Site Name, and URL).
Editing, Redistribution, and Misuse of our content not allowed.
Submission terms are for the submissions made here at CreativeCodecraft. Those Submissions can be templates, articles, websites, apps, or any other resources.
Submission terms are only to keep our sides safe and to maintain a sustainable environment. These terms apply to both, the free and premium submissions.
Please read terms related to the submissions:
- Terms are unquestionable. And we do not hold any liability for anything.
- We have the right to remove and edit submissions at any of the time and without seeking any permission from the submitters or concerned persons.
- In general, the submissions are not removed but they are always subject to removal. This can happen because of the broken links, illegitimate nature of the business, deceitful practices by the entity related or pertaining to that submission, server data loss, sever crashes, duplicate content, duplicate identity, found not following search engine or relevant other guidelines, and various other reasons.
- Once approved, or reviewed, or featured, the paid submissions are not refundable.
Template Download & Use Terms
These terms apply to all the templates here at CreativeCodecraft, it includes Fonts, Website Templates (WordPress, HTML, Landing Pages, and Others of the similar nature), WordPress Plugins, Graphics Templates, Photos, and Others if there are any.
Please read the terms below:
- These terms are unquestionable, and we do not hold any liability for anything related to the template downloads, their use, and their purchases or anything similar.
- The templates that we feature are picked or approved after a review or at least a quick eye rollover, but still, they are not the property of CreativeCodecraft, so you should download, or buy or use them at your own risk. We can not be questioned for any issues pertaining to these templates including the purchases you made related to these templates.
- If you use or buy the templates that are owned by us, we might provide the support for those, but still, after the purchase, no refunds are made in any of the cases. For free templates, we do not guarantee for the support, and for the premium templates, we guarantee support only for the cases like a template file is not received, or a broken template is received, or something went wrong with the download.
[Terms Last Updated 29 AUG 2020]